Hey Brides!! Planning your wedding can super stressful and overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be when it comes to your photos. Your wedding photographer should provide you with a list of items they need from you that day. Here are 6 items to provide for ring shots on your wedding day just in case you need to know!
These items are easy to find and will be personal to you!! It will help your wedding photographer create these beautiful dreamy wedding ring shots.
- Your wedding veil! Your photographer will be able to take some dreamy close-up shots of your rings.
2. Your Invitations – Make sure you an extra invitation suite for your photographer!
3. A Bridesmaid Dress– You could also your dress or mom’s dress to make it even more personal.
4. Your Favorite book or love notes or vow book!!
5. Flowers– Make sure you ask your florist to provide you with some extra petals! Your photographer will use these to take some gorgeous photos of your ring.
6. Your Favorite Poem
6 ITEMS TO PROVIDE FOR RING SHOTS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!
Photographer- Saindy Pyles Photography