This beautiful Spring Wedding at Gooseberry Creek took place on a very Kansas windy day! Both Kinsey & Angel were such pros at handing the cold and the wind.
Kinsey and Angel’s Spring Wedding was one of my favorite weddings. You could tell from across the room how in love these two were.
Below are a few of my favorite moments from their beautiful Spring Wedding at Gooseberry Creek:
- Their First look was everything. No one could stop the tears coming down Angel’s face when he saw her. Her family standing at the end of the chapel as witnesses.
- Both Kinsey and Angel said their vows to each other privately and tears just kept on flowing. It all started with Angel and Kinsey could not keep her tears in. ( I couldn’t keep mine tears in either!)
- The heartfelt moment when Kinsey’s mom started crying while helping her with her dress.
- Photographing the Groomsmen was a blast. They committed to each and every pose.
- Kinsey had the most beautiful wedding details and her flowers were amazing.
- The coordinator at Gooseberry Creek did a fantastic job decorating the whole place.
- Listening to the speeches by their loved ones was amazing. I got the opportunity to learn more about my couple’s history together.
- I also love shooting pastels so Kinsey’s dusty bridesmaid dress and flowers made my heart happy.
Kinsey and Angel had great food and danced the night away with friends and family. The windy from earlier that day was distant and fading memory as they dance final dance together. At the end of the night, Kinsey and Angel were overjoyed to be husband and wife and their Spring Wedding at Gooseberry Creek was one for the books.
SPRING WEDDING VENDORS:
- Venue-Gooseberry Creek
- Photographer-Saindy Pyles
- Hair- Alisha Beilin
- Make-up- Lanae Crum
- Tux- Mens Wearhouse
- Dress- David’s Bridal
- Catering- Jason Febres