This beautiful summer wedding at The Barn at Grace Hill took place on a very hot Kansas day! Both Haylie & Joe were such a joy to work with.
Haylie and Joe’s summer wedding was one of my favorite weddings. You could tell from across the room how in love these two were.
Below are a few of my favorite moments from this beautiful The Barn at Grace Hill summer wedding:
- Their first look was amazing. Joe was ecstatic to see his new wife to be all dressed up!
- Both Haylie and Joe read a promise letter to their soon-to-be adoptive kids. This was the sweetest moment.
- The heartfelt moment when Joe sang to Haylie during their reception!
- The staff at The Barn at Grace Hill did a fantastic job decorating the whole place.
- Listening to the speeches by their loved ones was amazing. I got the opportunity to learn more about my couple’s history together.
- Haylie’s dad band played at their reception all night long.
- The couple had tons of activities that kept everyone entertained the entire night.
Haylie and Joe had great food and danced the night away with friends and family. The hot weather from earlier that day was a distant and fading memory as they danced their final dance together. At the end of the night, Haylie and Joe were overjoyed to be husband and wife, and their summer wedding at The Barn at Grace Hill was one for the books.